[nabs-l] Experiences with the Braille Sense as a note-taker

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 04:11:11 UTC 2016

Hi Tristan.  The braille-sense does not I repeat not run on android.
You may be thinking of the braille-note touch.  I would highly
recommend getting the touch.  It does run off of android, and not only
can you download any accessible ap from the google play store, but as
a notetaker it would be perfect in class.  This is because if you used
the touch braille feature it would be extremely quiet and wouldn't
make any noise in class.  You would be able to concentrate on a
lecture, and still type with out disturbing any other students around
you.  As for getting the eloquence voice on the touch, I believe that
is possible.  I know the touch comes with I believe acapela Heather.
I don't know how much the eloquence voice would cost.  Good luck.  If
I had the money, I'd be buying a touch over any other note-taker.