[nabs-l] Lock Screen Issue

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 22:18:50 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I have been having a problem  with my Iphone which I am not sure is related to VoiceOver. I have my phone set to auto lock after 5 minutes. Sometimes it will say "screen dimmed, screen locked" without any problems. Other times, when I go to use my Braille display, I have to lock the screen and then get the devices to recognize each other, since the screen never locked in the first place. I have found that when the screen doesn't lock, the battery tends to drain faster. Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks,
Vejas