[nabs-l] IOS 10

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 22:33:22 UTC 2016

I have had a similar issue with Siri occasionally in the older IOS version, so I think it is just Siri acting up.
I did not know about the voicemail transcription option, but I also have  heard of another feature that I have not seen. Apparently with the messages app, you are supposed to be able to just write the name of an emoji icon and it pops up, for example "I really can't believe I have to do this grimacing face", then the grimacing face is supposed to automatically pop up. I haven't seen that either.
Vejas