[nabs-l] Question about Excel

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 4 01:36:25 UTC 2017

Hi all,

My English professor sent my class an email with an Excel
spreadsheet, detailing the times/dates that we all have to meet
with her for our essays.  I have almost zero  experience with
Excel, and when I opened the spreadsheet last night, I tried to
navigate it, but I wasn't able to view the actual contents - the
only thing I saw were the different columns and rows such as
"A1," "A2," etc.  How do you actually view the contents of each
columns and rows? Every command (tab key, arrows, and enter key)
don't seem to work.  I believe the way my professor has it
arranged is that the name of each student in the class plus their
assigned meeting timeslot are in separate columns/rows.

I hope you guys can help me with this, because it's really
necessary that I meet with my professor; this meeting is part of
our grade for the essay.

Thanks and have a good night,

Sami