[nabs-l] Question about Excel

Jason Polansky jpolansky.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 00:34:03 UTC 2017

The free on line Excel course through the Hadley Institute is a decent way to get started. If you're looking for more advanced information, then you may want to invest $90 in a book from Access Tech Institute at blind.training The site is set up almost like ablog, but it contains links to purchase the materials, and she will send you a link to a zip file that you have to download, I believe within 48 hours of receiving it. Hope this helps.