[nabs-l] Question about Emoji Keyboard on I-Phone

Jessica Dail jldail13 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 21:43:31 UTC 2017

Hi,
you can change the keyboard by going to any text field, then pressing the button, just to the left of "dictate."
If you'd like, you may also double-tap and hold the button, then swipe up or down until you hear what you want.

note: when doing the swiping, keep your finger on the screen, from when you did the double-tap and hold.