[nabs-l] New Policy-Based Consumer Research Study About Online Accessibility Issues

Alex Cohen ahc43 at drexel.edu
Sun Apr 9 14:36:24 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for helping me with my previous research. The dissertation is
going great and I'll be finished at the end of May.

I am working on a new research article and I was hoping you may be able to
help me again. Blind and low vision participants answer questions about
policy issues regarding online accessibility of commercial websites, and how
they would react to two different online accessibility-related conditions.
It should take about 10-15 minutes to complete, and I think it's as
accessible and user-friendly as it can be. Participation is completely
voluntary and you can stop taking the survey at any time. For your
participation you will be entered into a drawing to win a $250 Amazon gift
card. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. This survey
is brand new and just got approval from the Drexel University IRB, so I
would welcome any feedback you may have. Feel free to call me or email
(ahc43 at drexel.edu <mailto:ahc43 at drexel.edu> (. Here's the link.

Thanks,

Alex

https://drexel.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_a5D7KnUJjJKsEpT

Alex H. Cohen

Ph.D. Candidate

Marketing Department

LeBow College of Business

Drexel University

3220 Market St.

Philadelphia, PA 19104

Cell: 215.292.1455< <tel:215.292.1455> tel:215.292.1455>