[nabs-l] "In-class" assignment

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 00:43:02 UTC 2017

Depends on the situation.  That might be a reasonable thing to do
if this was a huge lecture class, but if not, it seems to me that
a better option would have been to talk to your instructor about
why you were leaving.  There could have been a way of doing this
yourself that meant you didn't lose credit for the activity--like
getting a digital copy of the paper you were supposed to compare
yours to and using that for the comparison.

HTH,
Karl