[nabs-l] Another Google Sheet Question - Moving between different sheets within one document

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 02:56:26 UTC 2017

Hi all, I am aware there is another thread about Google Sheet but I am
starting a new thread to not confuse the discussion.

I would like to know if there is a way to move between different
sheets within one document. i.e., when spreadsheet is in one link but
has multiple sheets.
Is there any key board shortcut I could use with JAWs or NVDA on
Firefox for this?
Thank you in advance.
--Miso Kwak

--
Miso Kwak
University of California, Los Angeles | 2017