[nabs-l] "In-class" assignment

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 14:00:20 UTC 2017

Hello Corey,
I believe this assignment is completely reasonable, as long as the instructor is able to provide you with an electronic copy of the paper for reference. In any case, I would not have left the classroom, as that may look disrespectful. If this happens again, you could ask the instructor to email you a copy, or to place a copy on a flash drive. If the instructor is unwilling, that's when I would get upset.
HTH,
Aleeha

Sent from my iPhone