[nabs-l] Embosser Help

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 19:12:42 UTC 2017

Hi,
I go to a relatively small school and while there have been several blind students, I am the first totally blind one.
My Disability Services recently decided to purchase an embosser, for me and for any future blind students.  They received training  in it but the  DSS coordinator said that they were not very helpful.
Today I tested a math worksheet and have found there to be 2 issues with the embosser. Firstly, there is Braille at the very very left edge of the paper, making it harder to read. Also, any words within the worksheet were all written in grade 1. Does anyone know what can be done to change the embosser's settings?
Thanks,
Vejas