[nabs-l] Open book is being very strange.

Abby Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 16:43:54 UTC 2017

Hi all!

Well, I've been sent some important PDF files, which is ok because I
have Open Book, right?

Wrong!

Open Book keeps, uninstalling itself, from my computer. Don't ask me how
because I have absolutely no idea.

Just now, I had to run the installation wizard to "repair" the program...

Anyone have any issues of this nature?

--
Thanks,
Abby

Abigail M. Bolling
Wright State University-2018: Rehabilitation Services
Phone: (513) 512-3456
Email: bolling.8 at wright.edu
Abilities United: Secretary
Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users, a chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio: Secretary
"keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson-Diamond)
"Dance like no one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like no one is listening, and live like it's Heaven on earth." (William Purkey)