[nabs-l] event planning committee

luke schwinck luke.schwinck at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 9 17:03:36 UTC 2017

Hey Y'all,

I know all of you are probably as excited as I am for the first ever National Association of Blind Students Event Planning Committee meeting.  I also know that in the midst of our excited frenzy we might have forgotten the time and date of the meeting.  There is no need to worry because I am writing to remind you that the meeting is tomorrow August 10th at 9pm eastern.  The number to call in is (712) 770-5197 and the pin is 265669. We have a lot of things to start working on so if you want to be involved please do call in a few minutes early as the meeting will begin promptly at 9pm eastern.  I'm sure you all have new innovative and imaginative ideas and the co-chairs and I simply cannot wait to hear about them and help develop and transform them from ideas into meaningful events.  If you have any questions before or after the meeting please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Best regards,

Luke A. Schwinck

Chair | NABS Event Planning Committee