[nabs-l] show work and do assignments in Pre-AP Pre-Calc and in AP Chem.

Neel Sheth sheth.neel.s at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 02:49:08 UTC 2017

Hello Ahbee,
How comfortable are you with using braille? I use, and continue to use braille for all math and science classes. Since many braille note takers now support nemeth input, I’d suggest using that for all calculations. With patience, lots of patience, you should even be able to balance your redox reactions. The only point where I can see an issue is with drawing structures. What I did, was I drew the structures of compounds in braille, and if my teacher wanted to double check them, I’d ask my vision teacher to draw them according to my specifications. Bond placement, whether the bonds are single, double or triple. But in order to do that, you need to know the content extremely well.