[nabs-l] CABS call

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 04:25:59 UTC 2017

Greetings to our NABS family!

Next Wednesday, August 16 at 8:00 PM Pacific, the California Association of Blind Students will be having our August conference call. Feel free to come join us for fun and stimulating conversation as we approach another historic California state convention! As usual, I thank you in advance for spreading the word about our movement. Please share this link to our Facebook page. There, you can keep up on all the latest CABS news, and you can also find ways to access our Twitter feed. Thanks to Matthew Gip and Carla Scroggins for working on these with me. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/events/2026109204342337/

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman
NCS Pearson, Associate Quality Assurance Engineer
Stanford University, Class of '21
Sent from my iPhone