[nabs-l] Braille note taking

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 21 16:48:44 UTC 2017

Hello Taylor,

I commend you for wanting to find a way to use your braille skills even though you have a difficult time reading braille. Perhaps you could connect a braille note taker or braille display to a computer or iPhone, and use a screen reader of your choice to read what you have written in braille.

If you are looking for a way to take notes during class, using a slate and stylus while recording the class lecture maybe an option worth considering if you find it difficult to read braille. I find that taking class notes with a slate and stylus helps me remember Information better  even though I have a difficult time reading braille.

I hope you find these suggestions helpful, and that you can find a solution that works best for your situation.

Take care,
Elizabeth

Sent from my iPhone