[nabs-l] Next Fundraising Call

Cody Beardslee codybeardslee at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 22:07:24 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

The next NABS Fundraising Committee call will be next Monday August 28th at 9pm eastern.  Come join the call where we will be having an interactive discussion about how we can raise money for our wonderful student division!  You cannot spell FUNdraising without fun!  And don't forget to join NABS Fantasy Football

Here is the conference line info

Conference Line: (712) 770-5197
Access code: 265669

Look forward to hearing from you!

Cody Beardslee
Treasurer, National Association of Blind Students
President, Minnesota Association of Blind Students
Board Member, National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota
Phone: 763-291-3711
Work Email: cbeardslee at blindinc.org
LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!