[nabs-l] Membership

Tarik Williams williams.tarik20 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 23:37:16 UTC 2017

Membership call

Hello all.

 I hope this email finds everyone well. On behalf of the student division we all would like to formally invite you to the August membership call. This call will take place on August 27 at 8 o'clock Eastern standard time. On this membership call we will be talking to a few different students about their motivation and how they have gotten through different obstacles while working through their education.   We have all had different obstacles to climb over in our educational careers. We will be hearing from different individuals and seeing how they got through those obstacles and maintain their motivation.  I hope to see you on the call!

The call information is

Call: 712-770-5197
Access code: 265669

All the best,