[nabs-l] New web master class that I'm offering

Taylor Arndt taylorarndt99 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 02:22:54 UTC 2017

Hello all, I just thought I would let you know that I think I'm going to be starting a web master class basically you will learn how to maintain a website I'm doing this because I feel like it will be very helpful for a blind person to learn how to maintain a website this is a course designed especially for the blind and visually impaired
To contact me in to sign up please email
tayarndt at gmail.com
The training is going to cost 10 bucks and PayPal will be excepted
PayPal email address is
taylorarndt99 at gmail.com
In this training you were in the following
Learn some basic web terminology
Understand file transfer protocol and be able to use it
Understand some basic HTML tag

Be able to update existing website with new content
Learn about web hosting and domain
Learn about accessibility and accessibility guidelines
Learn about how to code a website or update it so that it meets accessibility guidelines
Learn about how to format a website to make it visually appealing
And there will probably be more I'm not sure of the date but it will be online if you are interested like I said please contact me
Sent from my iPhone