[nabs-l] YouTube channel

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 02:13:20 UTC 2017

hello all,
first of all thanks for posting this link for the utube channel that
nabs will be doing! this is a awesome way for students in nabs and
across the usa can share ideas, suggestions, and ideas and all such
through utube. this is also a awesome pr venture that the nfb and nabs
is taking! I wish this channel success and, I hope that many people in
the nfb and nabs will check it out and, give their feedback on it!

hugs,
amy