[nabs-l] De Stress From The End Of The Semester Push And Check Out The Launch Of A New Online Radio Station, Happening Today

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 11:47:42 UTC 2017

Hello There!
This is the only email that will come to this list promoting that this
station is going live today. Maryland’s very own Chris Nusbaum is a
station manager on this project, and we are proud to have him. Please
consider passing this on to anyone you think would find this
interesting and useful. Have a great and safe happy holiday season,
and good luck to all of you on your up coming finals and send of the
semester school work. You can always reach me at
ddunphy at 195theglobe.com

After four years of patience, research and hahrd work, my online radio
station, 195 The Globe goes live today, and you are invited to be part
of oour musically exciting launch!
It all starts today at 2 PM eastern (1 PM central, 12 Noon mountain,
11 Pacific) with our grand launch party!
There, you'll get to hear music that will make you feel good; music
that will make you want to dance; music that will take your mind off
your troubles. And yes, even some Christmas music will be thrown in
too!
But with so much going on in the world these days, and since the
holidays are often a time people usually associate with being happy, I
want today's show to try to recapture that energy, since that's what
preparing this station has done for me. I want to share that!

And if you're not hearing music that you like, although I think some
of what you hear will make you smile, you can begin searching my music
library and requesting your favorite songs two hours prior to the show
start, which will be at (12 Noon eastern, 11 AM central, 10AM
mountain, 9 AM pacific)
by visiting
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy
Feel free to add
live at 195theglobe.com
to your skype
Interact with us on twitter at
195_theglobe
although we ask you use the globe hash tag
#globeonair
if you talk with us on twitter so those who aren't interested in
what's going on can filter out the conversation
Join our facebook group at
https://m.facebook.com/groups/293344851146439?multi_permalinks=320353701778887&_rdr
We have a facebook page, too, located at
http://m.facebook.com/djdrocks
Join us on Teamtalk (see link below)
Or give us a call at
1-951-525-6562
To listen to our station, head on over to
http://195theglobe.com/index.php/about/
where you'll find links to listening with your default media player, a
web player, teamtalk info and more.
To listen with us in TuneIn Radio, there are three ways available to you:
1. Launch our station on Tunein Radio at
http://bit.ly/2Ala9Bp
2. Using your favorite mobile phone, use the TuneIn radio app to search for
195 The Globe
3. If you want to listen with Alexa, it's a little harder since she's
having trouble finding the station. But what you can do is to launch
the alexa app, under the music section, select your echo device, click
the TuneIn link from music, and find
195 The Globe
that way, and she'll play it for you.
As stated above, I've been wanting to bring 195 The Globe on air for
over four years now, and today is my chance to do it!
So, come spend some time with us today, beginning at 2 PM eastern,
learn who we are, and check out the radio revolution!