[nabs-l] Reminder! Fundraising Committee Call Next Monday December 11th at 9PM Eastern.

Dustin Cather cather_dustin at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 04:10:06 UTC 2017

Greetings all, Please join us on Monday December 11th at 9 pm Eastern for another exciting fundraising call. Here is your chance to get involved with NABS and help with projects that benefit our organization. The conference line and access code is as followed. Phone: 712-770-5197 Access Code: 265660. We look forward to you joining us on Monday December 11th at 9 pm Eastern. Best, Dustin Cather Co-Chair of the NABS Fundraising Committee.