[nabs-l] Managing My Kid

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 15:18:49 UTC 2017

Dear All,

  I am hoping to go on a Key Club shopping trip with a kid assigned to me. We have to keep a close eye on him or her and help him or her pick out items. These kids are rather poor, and we are to buy some necessities and some toys for them. We are allowed to go with other pairs of students with kids. We hope to have a 1 to 1 ratio of students and kids. I could go with a group of them, but are there any suggestions on keeping up with my kid and helping them pick out items? Should I go with a group or just my kid and I? I want to be fairly independent and be helpful. Thank you!

Sincely,
Ahbee

Sent from my iPad