[nabs-l] Statistics and graphics question

Mausam Mehta mausam.mehta00 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 04:28:59 UTC 2017

Hi all,
My name is Mausam Mehta, and I'm a senior in high school. This year, I'm taking AP statistics, and I was wondering if any of you have taken the course. There are parts of the curriculum that are extremely reliant upon The construction of graphs, and I'm unsure what to expect on the actual AP exam itself. I'm assuming that the braille test will not require me to actually draw anything, because that's pretty impractical. However, College Bord is Notorious for not having practice materials in braille, so I  don't know for sure. Thoughts?
Thanks.
Mausam.