[nabs-l] Statistics and graphics question

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 04:38:30 UTC 2017

Hi Mausam, Disclaimer: I have not taken AP Statistics course when I
was in high school... and it has been longer than I would like to
admit since I graduated high school.
That being said, have you tried asking College Board to send you a
sample test in Braille?
I remember getting a sample test for AP Chemistry when I was in high
school. I also remember having someone help me draw necessary graph
for AP Chemistry and AP Economics during the actual AP exam. I
instructed this person on how to draw what I needed to draw. For
instance, I would say, please draw X axis, a horizontal line then on
the left side of that line draw the Y axis, a vertical line. Please
label the X axis such and such Y axis this and that. This is a tedious
process obviously but there was only one or two graphs I needed to
produce on each Chemistry and Econ exam, so it was not super time
consuming.
I think the hardest part of this process was finding the person who
can help you with this process since that person would have to be
knowledgeable enough about the subject but also be able to just do
only whatever you tell them to do without interfering with their own
knowledge.

Hope you can work things out.

--Miso