[nabs-l] Event planning!!!

luke schwinck luke.schwinck at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 8 04:07:04 UTC 2017

Hello my fellow blind students!  Just a friendly reminder that Washington seminar is almost upon us. With that comes our last opportunity to put finishing touches on our fun student run events by the NABS event planning committee. If you would like to be a part of that please come join our conference call next Thursday December 14th at 9pm eastern time. All you need to bring is your ideas and willingness to share them. The call in number is ‭1 (712) 770-5197 and the pin is 265669‬. If you have any questions leading up to the call all you have to do is ask. My email is luke.schwinck at hotmail.com<mailto:luke.schwinck at hotmail.com>. Talk to you all soon!

Best regards,
Luke A. Schwinck
Chair | NABS Event Planning Committee