[nabs-l] sendspace vs dropbox

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 22:36:38 UTC 2017

hello all,

I hope that you are all having a good weekend so far! I have been
trying to send a particular folder of my Christmas music to a friend
of mine by using sendspace and, no success at all! so, I was was
curious which one do any of you use for file sharing of file folders
of files that you have uploaded and, sent to a particular friend like
sendspace or dropbox? which one did you prefer and, which one is more
user friendly for uploading multiple files in a particular folder by
using either sendspace or dropbox? I just want your opinions and ideas
on this topic that's all!

thanks,
amy