[nabs-l] sendspace vs dropbox

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 22:41:45 UTC 2017

Probably dropbox; that's  what I'd use.

-----Original Message-----
From: NABS-L [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Amy Sabo via
NABS-L
Sent: Saturday, December 9, 2017 5:37 PM
To: Performing Arts Division list <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>; National
Colorado Discussion List <Colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Amy Sabo <amieelsabo at gmail.com>
Subject: [nabs-l] sendspace vs dropbox

hello all,

I hope that you are all having a good weekend so far! I have been trying to
send a particular folder of my Christmas music to a friend of mine by using
sendspace and, no success at all! so, I was was curious which one do any of
you use for file sharing of file folders of files that you have uploaded
and, sent to a particular friend like sendspace or dropbox? which one did
you prefer and, which one is more user friendly for uploading multiple files
in a particular folder by using either sendspace or dropbox? I just want
your opinions and ideas on this topic that's all!

thanks,
amy