[nabs-l] Please Share This Post

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 18:01:34 UTC 2017

Hi Armando,
These posts are helpful at times, but I find that sometimes they alienate
sighted people rather than educate them. It's irritating to always be
thinking of how not to cause annoyance to those who can themselves be
annoying, but I think in this case it's necessary. I'm not really sure what
the solution is. Maybe we need to start our own reality tv show or
something. Lol