[nabs-l] FW: Braille android tablets

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 13:42:39 UTC 2017

I also have a braille note touch and it is amazing.  I can check
email, do research online and download apps that I need like google
home which I use to set up and modify my google home smart speaker.  I
know for a college setting the braille note touch is indispensible and
very much needed.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson