[nabs-l] An Apology To The List And An Important Message

NABS President | Kathryn Webster nabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 17:15:58 UTC 2017

David, you are so right! Chris called me yesterday afternoon, but unfortunately I was at work. I returned his call this morning, so we are playing a little bit of phone tag, as his phone was off.
In any case, I am excited to speak with both you and Chris as we move forward, whether or not we collaborate. If you have any questions, please email me individually, as I don't want to clutter the list.

Love,
Kathryn