[nabs-l] An Apology To The List And An Important Message

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 02:51:51 UTC 2017

hello all,

well, I see that there a lot of frustrations on this ttopic and, I do
understand david's issue on this and, I hope that it gets straitened
out! as for the station streameing the nabs events like the meeting at
convention I think it's a good way for people who aren't students be
able to be a part of the nabs meeting if they cannot attend the
meeting in person as some of us who are students and, for those of us
are students at heart!  when I began on this list in 2000 there wasn't
any internet streaming of any nabs events or calls which was a shame
imo but, things have changed since then thanks to the advances of
technology and the force of internet radio... as for chris and dacvid
working with the nabs board to solve this problem then I believe
that's a work in progress and, hopefully will get solved in the
upcoming year!  as for viewing things aabout the station you have the
right to view your opinions in a discret way but, don't offend him or
the beginning of his announcements. we in the pr business are to
promote this station and, the involvement with the nfb and nabs!

well, that's all for now take care all and, I will talk to you all soon!

hugs,
amy