[nabs-l] Making the college decision

Veronica R Gaspa veronica.gaspa at student.shu.edu
Thu Dec 14 03:08:29 UTC 2017

Hello Mausam,
When I was looking for colleges I first took location into account. I had been living in the country and small towns all my life, and I knew I wanted a more urban environment. I also knew I wanted a smaller size campus, so I was looking at colleges with a population of 5,000/10,000 students. I then heard about my school, Seton Hall University in north Jersey. I was told they had a great disability office, so I did some research and decided to apply. Seton Hall has a population of about 6,000 undergrad and is just outside of New York City. I hope this story was helpful, and please feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions. Good luck, I know you'll make the right choice!
Best,
Vee Gaspa