[nabs-l] Making the college decision

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 06:33:48 UTC 2017

Hi Mausam,

Ah, I remember that time two years ago. When I was a senior in high school, I came up with a list of criteria, things I wanted in a college: relatively close to home, liberal arts, small size, etc. Then, I picked out six schools and toured them to get a feel for the atmosphere and such. During those tours, I also met with someone from the school's Disability Services office. Then, I filled out my applications and waited for the acceptance letters to roll in. This is an exciting time, and I wish you the best of luck.

Akl Best,
Sophie