[nabs-l] membership call tonight

Tarik Williams williams.tarik20 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 21:52:42 UTC 2017

Dear Students,

      I hope this email finds all of you well.  I know all of you are very busy as you power through the end of your classes.  Plus the holidays are approaching so we are in the middle of a very exciting time.  I am here to invite all of you to our monthly membership call.  It is on December 17 at eight o'clock eastern standard time.  This membership call will have two sections.  We will have a speaker giving a presentation on the topic of spending time with family and friends during holidays as a blind person.  We will also have a presentation on what we can do to better ourselves for the new year.  There is no time like the present to start making some changes to enhance and better ourselves.  Remember blindness is not the characteristic that defines us.  I look forward to having all of you join us!

The calling information is as follows:

Call: 712-770-5197

Access code: 265669

All the best,