[nabs-l] CABS Conference Call

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 16:55:13 UTC 2017

Dear Students,

As you all are wrapping up the end of your semester and relieved your stress from finals, I’d like to invite you all to our conference call tonight hosted by the California Association of Blind Students. Come check out what our student division has planned and feel free to always bring your ideas and enthusiasm. The call will take place tonight at 8:00 pm PST. We hope you can join us!

Here’s how you can call in:
Call-in Number: (515) 739-1031
Access Code: 958093

Best regards,
Matthew Gip
President, California Association of Blind Students
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of California
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Live The Life You Want!