[nabs-l] Accessibility of Pearson

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 21:48:05 UTC 2017

Hi Emma and all,

Pearson products are generally accessible-ish, but there are
definitely issues with them. If you have any accessibility issues,
contact me off-list. I used to work in the accessibility department,
and I still have some useful contacts I can put you in touch with. For
obvious reasons, I would rather not put their names and email
addresses on a public email list. These issues will only be fixed if
we continue letting the software developers know that the issues exist
in the first place. Thanks!

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman
Stanford University | Class of 2021