[nabs-l] Accessibility of Pearson

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 21:26:05 UTC 2017

I've used both MyMathLab and Mastering Chemistry. I found that most
questions were accessible, particularly the chemistry, but not all.
Here is how I handled it. For homework assignments that could be saved
and completed in multiple sessions, I would complete whatever
questions I could on my own and then schedule time to work with a
reader if there were inaccessible questions. For quizzes, I would take
them with a reader. Again, I would answer whatever questions I could
on my own, and then ask the reder for assistance when necessary.

Good luck,
Danielle