[nabs-l] ira in the news

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 02:11:36 UTC 2017

hello all,

well, this past week on tell me which use to be free which is now a
long distance service for getting news and information on your phone
had a news clip on ira. to listen to it just go to the phone number
which is 1-408-752-8052 and, then tell it news and, then ask for
technology in the news section! when I first heard it didn't
reconginize it but, after listening to it I remembered it! I thought
this would be a good fyi for you all especially that ira is new to the
nfb and, all the pr for it is good:)

thanks,
amy