[nabs-l] introducing me

Vanna Song truewise.8614 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 03:56:02 UTC 2017

Hi Bri,

Welcome aboard! I'm Vanna! I attend graduate school at the University
of Washington in Seattle, Washington. I'm pursuing a Masters in
Southeast Asian Studies. My countries of focus are Cambodia and
Thailand. I'm congenitally blind as well, but I don't have
microphthalmia. It is a pleasure to meet you.