[nabs-l] Microsoft Programs on the Mac

Logan Anderson logan4447 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 04:59:02 UTC 2017

Hello all,
i have a question regarding the use of programs like Microsoft Excel and its equivalent on the Mac.
Some of my classes this semester use Excel to create spreadsheets of data for the lab portion of my science classes. I am wondering if it is possible to use Excel on the Mac, or if there is a place where i can watch or read tutorials on how to do this. I am also wondering if there is a way I can learn how to use the numbers and keynote on the mac using voice-over. I have looked up the information and have been unable to find any.
Thank you,
Logan