[nabs-l] Microsoft Programs on the Mac

Christina Moore christina.moore16 at houghton.edu
Fri Feb 3 05:32:08 UTC 2017

Hey Logan,

It is possible to use Microsoft Excel on the mac; though you have to
use the 2016 version because prior to that, accessibility was a
nightmare.
Check with your professor about using numbers instead of Excel because
sometimes, they will not accept any student using Numbers (mac
equivalent to Excel) because some formulas are input differently or
are either not available or have different names.
I'm not sure where you can find tutorials on how to use the products
with VoiceOver. I like to learn by trial and error so I barely use
tutorials.
Let us know how this turns out!
Christina