[nabs-l] IPhone help urgently needed; VoiceOver has disappeared

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Tue Feb 7 15:29:23 UTC 2017

Is there any chance you are near an Alexa device such as an Echo Dot?  I had
this trouble and it turned out my phone had paired with the Echo Dot but it
didn't completely work.  Some sounds came through the dot and some did not,
but VoiceOver didn't come through anything.  I had to Power off and then on
to get VoiceOver back.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson