[nabs-l] Kindle screen reader

Jason Polansky jpolansky.nfb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 11:29:43 UTC 2017

I have not, but I've used it on my phone and it works pretty well. I haven't tried this personally, but go to www.yourtechvision.com. This is a web site from Dr. Denise Robinson. She has instructions for using word, excel, and powerpoint that you can purchase, but there are some free articles as well. There are a couple articles on her site about using kindle for PC and a program called codex to convert files to text. It should be one of the first things that you get to after the main links. Maybe ask someone to work with you to help you understand it and make sure you're following its instructions if you find it confusing. Hope this helps.