[nabs-l] Research on Physical Education - Recruitment

Justin Haegele Justin.A.Haegele at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 11 13:16:25 UTC 2017

Dear National Association of Blind Students:

We are conducting a study exploring the experiences of males and females with visual impairments in physical education. We are looking at how both gender and having a visual impairment impacted physical education experiences. To conduct this study we need the participation of adult aged-individuals with visual impairments. This study will ask participants to complete a 60-90 minute interview with a research team member, and to communicate via email several times afterwards. We are searching for 20 individuals who are legally blind, 18 to 35 years of age, and had a visual impairment during their k-12 experience.

All participants who complete the 60-90 minute interview will receive a $20.00 gift cards. If you, or someone you know, is interested in participating in this study, please email Justin Haegele at jhaegele at odu.edu.

If you have any questions regarding this study, please contact me. My information is below. Thank you,

Justin A. Haegele, PhD

Assistant Professor

Old Dominion University

Jhaegele at odu.edu