[nabs-l] AP Chemistry and Pre-Calcus

tehrst . rstraverzo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 22:49:25 UTC 2017

Hi Ahbee,

 I'm Richard Traverzo. I'm a member of the Kansas student division and I
also teach physics at my local university.

I would highly recommend using some tactile graphics. Having someone draw
the functions and graphs for pre-calc will really help with the conceptual
parts of that class. If you have a Han tutor& insist they draw as many
functions as possible.

For chemistry having some magnetic kits for piecing the molecules will help.

Good luck!

-Richard