[nabs-l] a firefox questions

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 04:56:02 UTC 2017

Hi all,
I have a question for firefox users.
Firefox prompts you with notifications or alerts or whatever the
proper term is.  For instance, "Do you want FireFox to remember
this password?"  Unlike Internet Explorer, where alt N will give you
the notification bar and allow you to respond, I'm finding that
Firefox reads
some of your options to you, and then the alert seems to disappear.
In the above example, I think it says Alt R is remember, but it
doesn't ever finish
reading the rest of my choices, and when I try to tab through them,
they're gone.
Does anyone know how to respond them?
Thanks