[nabs-l] Scholarship Interview

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 04:13:51 UTC 2017

Hi All,

It's Cricket... After a centuries-long hibernation filled with
schoolwork, college applications, and now scholarship applications.
I'm working on the NFB scholarship application, which I finally
submitted yesterday. Now I'm anticipating an interview, since that's
the process... But I have to confess that I'm a little nervous because
I've never done something quite like this before. Is there anything I
have to prepare, or questions I should be prepared to answer? That's
assuming that people are allowed to share their interview experiences.
Thanks so much! I'm definitely looking forward to everything the
future holds.

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman