[nabs-l] Playing Learning Ally books on Stream

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 19:52:43 UTC 2017

Hey students,

I started using Learning Ally audio books and I have a Victor Stream that I would like to put the books on, but I cannot figure out how to get the books from my computer to the Stream.  I know I can put the files on the SD card, but where do I find the files of the books?  I can find the books and put them in my bookshelf on Learning Ally's website, but that's about as far as I can get.  How do I get the files onto another device?

Thanks for the help.

Anna E Givens