[nabs-l] Playing Learning Ally books on Stream

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 20 20:07:35 UTC 2017

Hi,
Since they took away the download manager, its more steps.
Its been a while for me. I remember you put the book in the bookshelf. Next,
go to your bookshelf. The books titles are headings. There is a link to
download the file. Save the zipped file to your pc or laptop. Then, you have
to unzip the file. Then you can copy and paste the unzipped file to your sd
card for the vr stream to read. Oh, and you have to put the book in the
$vrDtb folder. If you call learning ally, they might be able to help you
step by step.